Product sales via the Internet are governed by Art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206/05, which regulates the matter of distance contracts with non-professional consumers (ie those ones that purchase goods for purposes not related to his professional activity) . This legislation establishes the right of withdrawal for the customer within 14 days from goods receivement, ie the ability for the consumer to return the purchased product, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, and obtain the reimbursement of expenses incurred, excluding transportation costs.
By law, this right is reserved only to persons (consumers), so it can not be exercised by companies and / or persons acting for purposes related to their professional activity. The costs of returning the product are always customer responsibility.
The right of withdrawal is lost if even one of the following conditions occurs:
• the returned product is no longer intact, and shows signs of use;
• the packaging is missing or damaged;
• product elements (accessories, manuals, etc..) are missing and / or damaged;
• the product is damaged for causes other than transport;
• the product is sold sealed and the seal has been removed / opened by the consumer;
• the product was packaged and / or custom tailored to the consumer;
• the product consists of newspapers, journals and / or magazines.
Note: Any gifts to the customer included with the purchase remains to the customers even if they decide to exercise the right of withdrawal.
PROCEDURE FOR THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL EXERCISE
If you wish to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must follow the following steps:
1. Send an email to email@example.com, no later than 14 days after the receivement of goods, informing the order number for which you wish to exercise the right of withdrawal and the product code(s) that you intend to return.
2. Accurately package the good(s) to be returned in order to adequately protect the original package. The shipment must be traceable and insured against theft and damage during transport (all costs incurred shall be charged to the consumer). We don't assume any responsibility for any damage or loss during transport, and reserves the right to charge the cost of any loss and / or damage suffered by holding them from the amounts to be reimbursed.
3. Send the product(s) no later than 14 days after the comunication to the following address:
Via Vigne, 11/C
12062 - Cherasco (CN)
Note: Products returned without prior email notice and without return code will not be accepted.
After verifying the condition of the returned products are adequate, we will refund you the cost of goods, excluding the cost of the first shipping, by bank transfer or Paypal refund (depending on the paymenth method used in the order), within 14 days after the return of the goods.
For further information on the right of withdrawal is possible to consult the legal text directly on the website of the Ministry of Economic Development.